The Organised PA is run by Cathryn Woolley, who has gained over fifteen years of business experience.
She has strong interpersonal skills, pays excellent attention to detail and is very organised.
The common thread through each of her roles, however, is Client Satisfaction and delivering a professional but personable service.
- She initially started working in various accounts assistant, administration and PA roles and decided to study towards an NVQ Administration Level II Award.
- She subsequently decided that she wanted to pursue a career in law and decided to become a legal secretary, in the hope, that she could work her way up the career ladder. She subsequently secured a position with a well known firm of Solicitors in Salisbury, Wiltshire. During this role, the firm recommended that she study to become a Legal Executive via distance learning and so thereafter her legal career path was formed. Cathryn quickly progressed from an office junior, to an Associate Solicitor's secretary to the Head of Department's secretary within the Conveyancing Department.
- Due to personal circumstances, Cathryn moved back home to be with her husband and continued to progress her career working as a paralegal/legal assistant with a few well known law firms situated in the West Country before finally applying for a Trainee Legal Executive position with a medium sized Solicitors' firm in Sherborne, Dorset.
- In 2006, she was offered the above position and from here her career accelerated. Cathryn was immediately given her own varied caseload under the supervision of the Head of the Wills, Probate & Trusts department, dealing with the drafting of wills, administration of deceased's estates, administration of trusts and taxation of estates and trusts. Cathryn also undertook work on behalf of Court of Protection clients and assisted clients with the management of their financial affairs. The firm sponsored her to complete her Legal Executive studies and also to undertake the STEP qualification referred to below.
- Immediately prior to the acquisition of The Organised PA, Cathryn was on maternity leave following the joyous arrival of her son.
Cathryn was admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX) in 2008 and has more recently been awarded Trust & Estates Practitioner status, awarded by the organisation known as STEP.
Cathryn has extensive experience of the Microsoft Office suite of software, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. She also has a vast knowledge of various legal software and other software applications